Rehab Therapy Patient Services
Prepare for the Initial Evaluation at REHAB AT WORK
Thank you for choosing REHAB AT WORK. We are pleased to have the opportunity to support your rehabilitation and your return to a healthier you!
In an effort to make your initial evaluation go smoothly, please;
- Be on time for your appointment
- Bring your health insurance card and a form of picture identification
- Bring your completed registration paperwork
- Bring your physician’s referral and a prescription for therapy, as applicable.
- Wear comfortable clothing and sneakers suitable for movement
- Do not wear excessive jewelry
REHAB AT WORK accepts payment from most insurers including Workers’
Compensation. We are required by your insurer to collect all co-payments at the time of your visit. We accept payment in the form of cash, personal check, Visa and Mastercard.
For questions regarding specific insurance participation, please call the nearest REHAB AT WORK location or our corporate office at 888-827-6361 and we will happily verify your insurance benefits.
REHAB AT WORK has both clinical and administrative bilingual staff at multiple locations. If this service is required, we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Top Insurance Companies we participate with:
- Anthem BC/BS of Viriginia
- Carefirst BC/BS of DC-PPO
- GEHA Insurance
- George Washington-PPO
- Optimum Choice-PPO
- United Healthcare-PPO
- All Workers’Compensation Insurance