Occupational Therapy in Maryland, Virginia, and the D.C. Area
The goal of occupational therapy is to help patients who have a disability or have sustained an injury improve their quality of life and get back to their daily routines. In order to develop an individualized treatment plan, an occupational therapist will need to conduct a thorough evaluation.The Occupational Therapists at REHAB AT WORK will help to get you feeling better and back to work in no time!
What does Occupational Therapy Treat?
Common diagnoses our Occupational Therapy specialists treat include, but are not limited to:
- Work-related injuries
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Stroke or brain injuries
- Chronic conditions such as arthritis and multiple sclerosis
- Spinal cord injuries
- Fractures or other injuries from falls
- Vision or cognitive problem
How do we Treat using Occupational Therapy?
Services offered include:
- Activities for daily living
- Adaptive equipment
- Brachial plexus
- Driving evaluations
- Hand therapy
- Joint preservation and energy conservation
- Low vision rehabilitation
- Repetitive strain/cumulative trauma injuries
- Sensory processing disorder
- Splinting services
- Upper extremity restoration program
Work Injuries in Manassas VA
Our Occupational Therapy offers a whole team of certified therapists specializing in the treatment of all extremities. Our team’s advanced training and experience makes them uniquely qualified to be able to provide patients with upper extremity injuries with the best chance for a successful recovery. Occupational rehabilitation involves your physician, your physical therapist, and a case manager or adjustor who monitors your safe return to work.
Contact us today learn more about our Occupational Therapy Program.